The GreenTech Innovation Awards has announced their shortlist for 2022. The exhibitors submitted 31 innovations which reflects that the industry is in full swing. A jury then selected 5 nominees from all entries in 2 categories; ‘Innovation’ and ‘Concept’; The winners will be announced during the opening of the show on the first day.
The nominees and entries for the Innovation Awards will be showcased during the exhibition.
Liselotte de Vries (Chairman Innovation Awards Jury, TU Delft AgTech Institute) explains why the jury selected the nominations below: “This year we received submissions with a wide variety, which is exciting to see after the past challenging years. As a jury we specifically looked at biological-, production- and digitization technologies. A selection of these are nominated for the Innovation- and Concept award.”
Nominations per category
- Organifarms GmbH, Berry
- LetsGrow, HortiFootprint Calculator
- Biobest, Micromus-System
- Certhon, Gronos
- Biobest, Trap-Eye
To check out the nominees see: https://www.greentech.nl/amsterdam/innovations/nominees/. And the longlist of all the entries of the Innovation Awards: https://www.greentech.nl/amsterdam/innovations/products/.
The jury of the GreenTech Innovation Awards 2022 consists of:
- Chairman: Liselotte de Vries, TU Delft AgTech Institute (Netherlands)
- Silke Hemming, Wageningen University & Research (Germany)
- Peter Zwinkels, Tecknokas (Netherlands)
- Mark Durno, Rockstart (United Kingdom)
- Peet van Adrichem, Horti-Tech B.V. (Netherlands)
- Paul Stoffels, Stoffels Tomaten (Belgium)
The jury’s advisory committee consists of:
- Brian Sparks, Greenhouse Grower (USA)
- Leonardo Capitano, Vivai Capitanio (Italy)
- Enrico Verhoef, Total Greenhouse Service (Mexico)
Heinrich Dressler, Haymarket (Germany)
Free registration for GreenTech Amsterdam until 6 June
Visitors can register free of charge on www.greentech.nl. Between 6 – 13 June, visitors pay the registration fee of €69.99 including VAT per person. At the door during the show on 14, 15 and 16 June, the fee will be €99.99.