It is not too late to join friends and colleagues attending Cultivating Retail – the new one-day Conference and Dinner – for growers, retailers and suppliers, supported by supported by Evergreen Garden Care UK. Organised by HTA and GIMA, the event tackling the key issues and opportunities facing the garden retail supply chain takes place on the 13 November at the East Midlands Conference Centre in Nottingham.
The action-packed programme, hosted by Channel 4 news presenter by Cathy Newman, is full of relevant and topical content from speakers from inside and outside the industry. This includes:
- Keynote speaker consumer and shopping behaviourist Ken Hughes will be asking ‘Is your supply chain millennial ready?’
- Managing Director of the newly expanded Blue Diamond Group, Alan Roper, will be sharing his thoughts on innovative and experiential retail.
- Trewin Restorick, founder of Global Action Plan and founding CEO of Hubbub, a charity that makes environmental issues fun, will be asking whether green concerns driven by the use of single use plastics are just a blip or part of a longer-trend?
- A panel session on plastics in horticulture picking up on topics such as the recycling of pots, labelling and packaging including the introduction of new taupe pots.
- A second panel session on supply chain issues will bring together retailers and suppliers to look at how best to work together.
At the event dinner delegates will be able to hear from inspirational and record breaking speaker James Golding who will tell his compelling, uplifting and honest story – ‘One Step at a Time’, along with the latest news from Greenfingers, our charity partner for the dinner.
A great forum for inspiration, discussion and debate on the industry, in an accessible location with good transport networks, £295 +VAT for a full conference place for HTA and GIMA members (£199 + VAT for conference only). Book your place at www.hta.org.uk/cultivatingretail