Desch Plantpak presents Colour Your Story #13 for spring and summer 2022. This edition is once again full of inspirational colour topics, and they have also highlighted the ‘Tiny Garden’, a new concept developed by their very own Desch Design Studio. As always, Colour Your Story #13 is full of inspiration, surprising colours, the latest trends and, of course, a delicious recipe.
The beauty of plastic waste
Processing plastic consumer waste into something beautiful is both sustainable and trendy! Desch Plantpak makes decorative plant pots from recycled plastic. Not only are these used to grow plants, they also make potted plants even more appealing on retail shelves. The pots are made from Recover® and are Cyclos HTP certified. In addition to pots with a decorative purpose, we also feature sustainable plant pots made from D-Tect®plus.
Also in Colour Your Story #13:
- The summer colour trends presented by trend watcher Hilde Francq, with three different trend spheres
- The latest products from Beekenkamp, Danziger, Dümmen Orange, Fleuroselect, Florensis, MNP Flowers | Suntory, Panamerican Seed, Selecta One, Syngenta Flowers and Takii Europe
- Fleuroselect Gold Winners and two Fleurostar Award winners
- Additional informational videos; just scan the QR codes
- And, completely in line with today’s trends: on location in a true Tiny House for the Tiny Garden concept developed by Desch Design Studio, featuring herbs and bee-friendly plants
- And to wrap things up, a delicious vegetarian recipe: ‘crispy tomato salad from the grill with yoghurt’
Colour Your Story is distributed free of charge. You can also read the magazine on the Desch website.